|duct basic information||Product Name||wicket food bag|
|Material||PA PE PP VmPET AL EVOH EAA|
|Size||Length:below 200cm or 78 inch (Customized)|
|Width: between 8cm-58cm or 3.15inch to 22.8inch (Customized)|
|Artwork design||For free|
|Color||Up to 9 colours|
|Top||heat seal tea bag|
|Features||1) High Barrier Property|
|2) Extend Product Shelf Time|
|3) Multi-function: Oil-proof, Moisture-proof, High-temperature resistance, Frozen resistance, keep things fresh|
|4) Strong Puncture Resistance|
|5) Safety: No adhesive, residual solvent, Metal residual|
|6) can be shading from light|
|Payment term||T/T 30% as deposit, the balance will be paid before delivery or against B/L copy.|
|Lead time||15-20 day for 1*20 GP|
|Trade term||FOB, CFR, CIF|
|Packaging||Standard Export Carton or Pallet Packaging|
|Service||Quick delivery time, quote within 12 hours|
|7-layer co-extrusion vacuum film||For Vacuum/Frozen packaging application|
|Aluminium foil film(normal application-3 layer) PET/AL/PE or CPP|
|7-layer co-extrusion high temp. film||For High-temperature packaging application or boilable food|
|9-layer co-extrusion EVOH film|
|Aluminium foil film(high temp application-3 layer) PET/AL/RCPP|
|Aluminium foil film(high temp application-4 layer) PET/AL/PA/RCPP|
|BOPP/PE||Most common used, suitable for general food packaging|
|VmPET/PE||For food packaging which needs keeps away from light|
|Item Name||Disposable clear newspaper bags with cardboard header printed thin newspaper bags|
|Size/Thickness||Custom based on customer's requirement|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
Clear plastic drawstring ice bag with polar bear graphic is the perfect bagging solution for convenience and grocery stores, cold food processing facilities, and beer distribution centers! This bag's convenient drawstring allows you to add ice, secure the closure without the need for a wire or plastic tie, and store the bag in a freezer for fast, efficient service. The drawstring also doubles as a handle that allows both staff and customers to easily grab and carry the bag throughout your facility.
Made of low-density polyethylene plastic, this durable bag's 2.25 mil thickness and impact resistance ensure it can handle the jagged edges of ice without ripping or tearing. Plus, its creative polar bear graphic is specifically designed with blank space, leaving room for customization with a company stamp or sticker. Offer your patrons the convenience of grab-and-go bagged ice with this 20 lb. DRAWSTRING ICE BAGS!
Expertly bag and store ice in your convenience or grocery store, cold food processing facility, or beer distribution center with this 8 lb. blue plastic ice bag. This bag boasts a thick 1.5 mil construction that can withstand the jagged edges of ice without ripping or tearing. Plus, it's easy to use; simply fill it, secure the Closure with tape or a twist tie (both sold separately), and store in your freezer!
Made of heavy duty plastic, this durable bag is impact resistant and has a great blue color. It also comes printed with a polar bear and the phrase "ice" on the bag, for excellent merchandising and easy product identification. Convenient and economical, this strong plastic ice bag is perfect for cold storage applications.
Ice Cube Bags are the clean, hygienic & space saving way of keeping ice cubes in the freezer.
Ice Cube Bags are the convenient, clean and hygienic solution to making ice cubes. Each pack makes 192 ice cubes, which can be dispensed individually or together in the bag. Unlike normal ice-trays, ice will not evaporate in frost free freezers.Ice Cube bags are also useful for freezing liquids such as lemon or lime juice, stock or soup portions, as well as cordial for cool, summer treats for the kids.
Save valuable freezer space because Ice Cube Bags can fit into awkward areas
Self-sealing valve so liquid won’t leak from the bag in the freezer
Easy release perforations so ice can be separated into cubes or used as an ice bag
Complete Packaging Solutions For Your Business
Custom Packaging Solutions
We have best technology in extrusion, printing, and converting allows us to manufacture unique packing solutions for all industries. Rely on our team of packaging experts to help you choose the right options for your specific application. If you require custom printing and artwork, our in-house creative department stands ready to help you turn your ideas into packaging products.
Custom Printed Packaging and Manufacturing Capabilities
Poly Film Extrusion • Poly Film Conversion • Custom Services • Custom Printing